Common Garden Pests can be a nuisance when you’re doing your best to grow plants in your garden and keep them in tip top shape, but you keep finding they are being damaged. Many of these creepy crawlies can be managed with a few of these tips:
- Erect Physical Barriers – Cover your crops with a fleece or in a cage to prevent pests from eating the crop.
- Keep your eyes peeled for pests attaching your crops and take action as soon as you can
- Encourage Natural Predators – Encouraging bugs and flies who will eat through Aphid colonies can help you to keep any infestations under control.
- Keep your plants in tip-top condition. The better condition your plants are in, the more resilient they are to attack
- Use Eco-friendly Chemicals. Using the right chemicals (safely) can help to keep some of these pests at bay.
We hope we haven’t made you too itchy looking at some of these common garden pests.
We’re always happy to try and advise on what you can do to stop your plants being attacked by garden pests, so why not get in touch!